QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How far are you from Joshua Tree National Park?
JT Lake and RV Campgrounds is 9 miles from the West Entrance Visitors Center on Park Blvd.
Are pets allowed?
Yes, your friendly pet is welcome for a fee. A maximum of two(2) dogs are permitted / site. Please keep dogs leashed on grounds at all times. Kindly pick-up all of their deposits. Pets are not permitted in the fishing lake.
Is Wi-Fi available at the Campground?
Yes, Wi-Fi is provided by a separate company and a service fee is charged for its use.
We do not control the rates, speed or troubleshooting for the service.
For questions or support, contact Mojave Wi-Fi, regarding Mojo Hotspots via their website
www.mojavewifi.com or email@example.com
Can I fly my Drone or RC airplane/helicopter?
We do not allow anyone to fly any type of equipment over our property, unless permission is given to you by Management/Owners. Please ask office staff about any questions/concerns.
Do you have a Swimming Pool/ can I swim in the Lake?
Unfortunately, we do not have a swimming pool and the lake is considered "no contact". This means no boating, swimming, wading, or any entry of any kind. We offer fishing from the lake shoreline.
Do I need a fishing license?
No you do not need a license. We are a private fishing lake.
Are there fishing poles to rent?
Yes. $4.00 per pole per person -- plus $10 lake fishing entry fee per adult or $5.00 lake fishing entry fee per child. (Example: $14.00 total per adult or $9.00 total per child to fish with a rented pole. Price of bait not included)
Do you have fishing bait?
Yes, in the Camp Office.
Can I have guests visit me at my campsite?
Yes, guests are welcome. Every vehicle will need to stop at the camp office to register, pay the day use fee and will receive a car tag. Visitation hours are 8:30 AM to 10 PM. All guests that remain onsite after 10 PM will be considered camping and are responsible to pay the camp fees. The person registered for camping will be responsible for informing guests about camp policies.
Can I check-in after hours?
Yes, there is a late night check-in box located outside the Camp Office. You must register here before proceeding into the campsites. RV sites with Hookups are not available after hours, you must stay in the RV Dry Camp area overnight until the office opens, then register for a site with HookupsSecurity will verify your registration if necessary.
Do you sell supplies in the Camp Office?
Ice, firewood , maps, cold drinks, water, and necessities.
Do you have availability?
Unless otherwise stated on our Blackout dates, we have unlimited tent sites with without amenities. In addition there are 44 RV sites with water and power.
Are fires allowed?
Yes in designated burn barrels only. Please no ground fires or burning pallets. We do experience high winds at times and do suspend campfires and BBQs. Please ask when checking in
Can I take commercial/professional photos with/without models?
Photo shoots on our property are allowed with permission and appointment only. A fee will be charged, to be determined by Management/Owner at the time of the Photo shoot. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments. You may be asked to sign a permission form upon arrival. Thank you for respecting our private property.
CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
Please observe all posted notices and regulations throughout the campground. This is for your SAFETY and ENJOYMENT of the natural surroundings.
Office Hours: 8:30 AM TO 8:00 PM - Quiet Hours: 11 PM TO 7 AM
Please, NO GENERATOR USE after 11 PM.
CHECKOUT BY 11 AM - or let us know if you plan to stay later for an additional fee.
All Campsite Fees are DUE and PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
Please Enter and Exit The GATES and CAMPING AREAS at a SLOW and SAFE SPEED. Children, Pets and Wildlife are present. We also need to keep dust to a minimum level for everyone's safety and enjoyment.
All non-camping visitors must register in office and pay day-use fee. Car tags are issued to all guests. Visitor hours are from 8:30 AM to 10 PM. Guests onsite after 10 PM will be expected to pay Camping fees.
ALL RV’s MUST BE OPERATIONAL. GUESTS MUST PROVIDE CURRENT COPIES OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE UPON REQUEST.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY, AT EACH SITE, IS 6 PEOPLE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY J.T.L.
- TENT CAMPING IS ALLOWED FOR 4 DAYS MAXIMUM, EVERY MONTH.
- CHILDREN MUST HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN NEAR THE LAKE OR PLAYGROUND.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE CONTAINED INSIDE THE BURN BARRELS. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED. WE MAY SUSPEND CAMPFIRES AND BBQ USE IF HIGH WINDS ARE IN THE FORECAST. BE SURE TO ASK CAMP OFFICE ABOUT ANY CURRENT RESTRICTIONS.
- SHOWERS ARE FOR REGISTERED GUESTS AND PAYING "WALK-INS"ONLY.
- PLEASE DON'T WASH DISHES OR CLOTHES IN THE BATHROOMS OR SHOWERS. FAUCETS, OR CLEANING STATION.
- WASH STATION FOR DISHES AVAILABLE AND THE JOSHUA TREE LAUNDROMAT IS LOCATED 9 MILES FROM THE CAMPGROUND IN DOWNTOWN JOSHUA TREE.
- PLEASE KEEP PETS ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND PICK UP THEIR DEPOSITS. FRIENDLY PETS ONLY, PLEASE.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ABANDONED VEHICLES FROM THE GROUNDS AT OWNERS EXPENSE.
- RUDE, EXCESSIVE, OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME.
- ANY NEGLIGENT CONDUCT, VANDALISM, OR DAMAGE TO CAMPGROUND PROPERTY THAT IS CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY W/O REFUND. YOU WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY/ALL DAMAGES.
- PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR SAFETY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES.
- THE USE OF FIREARMS, BB/PELLET GUNS, BOW AND ARROWS, AND SLINGSHOTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS.
- FIREWORKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, WHERE THE CAMPGROUND IS LOCATED.
- FISHING IS BY FEE ONLY. PLEASE, NO SWIMMING OR WADING IN THE LAKE.
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE "LOCAL" REPTILES, INSECTS, COYOTES, AND WILDLIFE THAT CALL THE DESERT THEIR HOME.
- PLEASE REPORT ANY ENCOUNTERS/PROBLEMS SO THAT WE MAY PROPERLY ADDRESS THE SITUATION.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES OR FIRE BARRELS.
- PLEASE RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS WITH REGARDS TO NOISE AND DUST.
- OUR RATES & POLICIES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope you have a great stay!