QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How far are you from Joshua Tree National Park?
JT Lake and RV Campgrounds is 9 miles from the West Entrance Visitors Center on Park Blvd.
Are pets allowed?
Yes, please keep dogs leashed on grounds at all times. Kindly pick-up their deposits.
Do I need a fishing license?
No you do not need a license. We are a private fishing lake.
Are there fishing poles to rent?
Yes. $4.00 per pole per person -- plus $10 lake fishing entry fee per adult or $5.00 lake fishing entry fee per child. (Example: $14.00 total per adult or $9.00 total per child to fish with a rented pole. Price of bait not included)
Do you have fishing bait?
Yes, in the Camp Office.
Can I check-in after hours?
Yes, there is a late night check-in box located outside the Camp Office. You must register here before proceeding into the campsites. Security will verify your registration if necessary.
Do you sell supplies in the Camp Office?
Ice, firewood , maps, cold drinks, water, and necessities.
Do you have availability?
Unless otherwise stated on our Blackout dates, we have unlimited tent sites with without amenities. In addition there are 44 RV sites with water and power.
Are fires allowed?
Yes in designated burn barrels only. Please no ground fires or burning pallets.
Can I take commercial/professional photos with/without models?
Photo shoots on our property are allowed with permission and appointment only. A fee will be charged, to be determined by Management/Owner at the time of the Photo shoot. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments. You may be asked to sign a permission form upon arrival. Thank you for respecting our private property.
CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
Please observe all posted notices and regulations throughout the campground. This is for your SAFETY and ENJOYMENT of the natural surroundings.
Office Hours: 8:30 AM TO 8:30 PM - Quiet Hours: 11 PM TO 7 AM
Please, NO GENERATOR USE after 11 PM.
CHECKOUT BY 11 AM - or let us know if you plan to stay later for an additional fee.
All Campsite Fees are DUE and PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
Please Enter and Exit The GATES and CAMPING AREAS at a SLOW and SAFE SPEED. Children, Pets and Wildlife are present. We also need to keep dust to a minimum level for everyone's safety and enjoyment.
- ALL GUESTS/VISITORS MUST REGISTER AT THE OFFICE.
- ALL RV’s MUST BE OPERATIONAL. GUESTS MUST PROVIDE CURRENT COPIES OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE UPON REQUEST.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY, AT EACH SITE, IS 6 PEOPLE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY J.T.L.
- CHILDREN MUST HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN NEAR THE LAKE OR PLAYGROUND.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE CONTAINED INSIDE THE BURN BARRELS. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED.
- SHOWERS ARE FOR REGISTERED GUESTS AND PAYING "WALK-INS"ONLY.
- PLEASE DON'T WASH DISHES OR CLOTHES IN THE BATHROOMS OR SHOWERS. FAUCETS, OR CLEANING STATION.
- WASH STATION FOR DISHES AVAILABLE AND THE JOSHUA TREE LAUNDROMAT IS LOCATED 9 MILES FROM THE CAMPGROUND IN DOWNTOWN JOSHUA TREE.
- PLEASE KEEP PETS ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND PICK UP THEIR DEPOSITS.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ABANDONED VEHICLES FROM THE GROUNDS AT OWNERS EXPENSE.
- RUDE, EXCESSIVE, OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME.
- ANY NEGLIGENT CONDUCT, VANDALISM, OR DAMAGE TO CAMPGROUND PROPERTY THAT IS CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY W/O REFUND. YOU WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY/ALL DAMAGES.
- PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR SAFETY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES.
- THE USE OF FIREARMS, BB/PELLET GUNS, BOW AND ARROWS, AND SLINGSHOTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS.
- FIREWORKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, WHERE THE CAMPGROUND IS LOCATED.
- FISHING IS BY FEE ONLY. PLEASE, NO SWIMMING OR WADING IN THE LAKE.
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE "LOCAL" REPTILES, INSECTS, COYOTES, AND WILDLIFE THAT CALL THE DESERT THEIR HOME.
- PLEASE REPORT ANY ENCOUNTERS/PROBLEMS SO THAT WE MAY PROPERLY ADDRESS THE SITUATION.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES OR FIRE BARRELS.
- PLEASE RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS WITH REGARDS TO NOISE AND DUST.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope you have a great stay!