Our rates will be changing June 1st, 2017.
For information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rates will be posted June 1st.
Tent: $10.00 per person/ Day
Children ages 2-12: $4.00 per person/ Day
All Tent Camping is on a first come, first served basis, reservations are not taken for tent camping. The office is open for check-ins at 9 AM. Please do not arrive earlier than this time.
- Our tent camping is in large, open areas with little access to shade. You are welcome to bring shade structures that are free standing (we do not permit anything to be attached to the small trees in the tent area due to damages caused). Be sure to pack guide ropes to attach to the tent stakes you bring.
- There is not electricity or water in the Tent areas. We refer to the tent sites as primitive/undeveloped.
- We allow fires only in the fire barrels provided, which are available to the earliest arrivals (ABSOLUTELY NO GROUND FIRES PER COUNTY CODE). We welcome you to bring your own fire pit. It must remove the fire from the ground. Disposal of ashes/coals into trash receptacles is not permitted. Please dispose of them into existing fire barrels that are not being used in someones campsite.
- We have a limited amount of tables, also available to the earliest arrivals and are limited to one (1) table and fire barrel per group of people, both items must not be moved from their locations.
- Maximum stay for tent campers is 4 days/Month.
We do not allow persons (Tent camping, RVing or Fishing) to be dropped off at our location. All campers must have an operational vehicle for emergency departures.